More chances to see nostalgic lights at museum
- Credit: East Anglia Transport Museum
Families will be able to enjoy a Christmas attraction for two extra days due to popular demand.
More than 100 people enjoyed the tram, trolleybus and tram rides at the East Anglia Transport Museum in Carlton Colville on the first day of the post-lockdown Ride the Lights on December 5.
The attraction, which includes nostalgic street scenes, has been decorated with thousands of lights and was originally only going to open on Saturday, December 12 and Saturday, December 19, from 2-6pm.
It is now going to be open on December 13 and December 20, at the same time.
Museum chairman, David Jordan, said: “We’re really excited to add two additional opening days to those that we’re originally planned. We hope this will allow even more people to come along and enjoy the museum which our volunteers have worked extremely hard to decorate."
For information visit www.eatransportmuseum.co.uk.or call 01502 518459.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs