Expansion helps Loddon plastics manufacturer Panel Graphic secure new contract
- Credit: Panel Graphic
A family owned design and manufacturing business is aiming to grow its workforce after funding from two lenders help it secure a new contract.
Plastics manufacturer Panel Graphic could hire up to seven new staff, bringing its total workforce to 31, after using a grant from NatWest and Lombard to expand its premises and streamline services.
The Loddon company, which specialises in plastic coatings and electronic information displays, has clients including Aston Martin and Porsche.
Managing director Steve Earl said: 'Panel Graphic has more than 125 combined years of experience within the opto-electronics and plastics industry, and we take pride in our high-quality output. NatWest's support has been key to our success, and we have really appreciated their help during the expansion process.'
NatWest previously supported expansion of another on site unit and has provided additional financing via Lombard.
Graham Chapple, NatWest relationship manager, said: 'It has been a pleasure to work with a firm of such manufacturing expertise and in a vital area of industry.'
Earlier this year the firm secured contracts with luxury car makers including McLaren and Bentley after receiving a grant from the New Anglia LEP.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge