Expansion helps Loddon plastics manufacturer Panel Graphic secure new contract
- Credit: Panel Graphic
A family owned design and manufacturing business is aiming to grow its workforce after funding from two lenders help it secure a new contract.
Plastics manufacturer Panel Graphic could hire up to seven new staff, bringing its total workforce to 31, after using a grant from NatWest and Lombard to expand its premises and streamline services.
The Loddon company, which specialises in plastic coatings and electronic information displays, has clients including Aston Martin and Porsche.
Managing director Steve Earl said: 'Panel Graphic has more than 125 combined years of experience within the opto-electronics and plastics industry, and we take pride in our high-quality output. NatWest's support has been key to our success, and we have really appreciated their help during the expansion process.'
NatWest previously supported expansion of another on site unit and has provided additional financing via Lombard.
You may also want to watch:
Graham Chapple, NatWest relationship manager, said: 'It has been a pleasure to work with a firm of such manufacturing expertise and in a vital area of industry.'
Earlier this year the firm secured contracts with luxury car makers including McLaren and Bentley after receiving a grant from the New Anglia LEP.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques