Exhibition bringing Bible to life to be held at Norwich church
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition which brings the Bible to life is being held in Norwich.
St Stephen's Church in Rampant Horse Street is hosting the CMJ exhibition and is described as an "immersive learning experience which is great fun for people of all ages."
It will include models, costumes, artefacts and cameos that illustrate the life and faith of the Israelites and the first Christians.
The exhibition will be held from August 15-18.
There will be authentic Middle Eastern clothing, first person character talks, a scale model of the Jewish Temple, the Desert Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant, together with ancient artefacts portraying the life and faith of people who lived 3000 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
St Stephem's curate the Rev Dr Alex Irving said: "This unique exhibition shines a light on Biblical life by transporting you back to the time of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and the disciples.
"The exhibition is suitable for all ages and is especially relevant to primary school curricula related to the development of Christianity and Judaism and Jewish/Christian relations."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
For more information visit the website: www.ststephensnorwich.org/bible-comes-to-life.