Exhibition at Norwich Cathedral inspired by the Christian cross
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Cathedral's Hostry is to host an exhibition focussing in the Christian cross.
'The Cross' - Designs and Reflections Exhibition will take place from April 20 until May 29.
The exhibition will be based on personal responses to the cross through designs, concept drawings, digital prints, wood and stone carvings, pottery, jewellery, paintings and drawings.
There will also be talks and seminars by members of commission4mission, an organistion which was formed to help revive and encourage the practice of commissioning and placing works of contemporary art in churches and other public places.
The exhibition will run from April 20 until May 29 and admission will be free.
You may also want to watch:
It will be open Mondays to Saturdays from 9.30am until 4.30pm and on Sundays from 10am until 3pm.
For more information about this and other events at Norwich Cathedral, visit www.cathedral.org.uk
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift