Exhibition at Norwich Cathedral inspired by the Christian cross
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Cathedral's Hostry is to host an exhibition focussing in the Christian cross.
'The Cross' - Designs and Reflections Exhibition will take place from April 20 until May 29.
The exhibition will be based on personal responses to the cross through designs, concept drawings, digital prints, wood and stone carvings, pottery, jewellery, paintings and drawings.
There will also be talks and seminars by members of commission4mission, an organistion which was formed to help revive and encourage the practice of commissioning and placing works of contemporary art in churches and other public places.
The exhibition will run from April 20 until May 29 and admission will be free.
You may also want to watch:
It will be open Mondays to Saturdays from 9.30am until 4.30pm and on Sundays from 10am until 3pm.
For more information about this and other events at Norwich Cathedral, visit www.cathedral.org.uk
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor