ExCel Appeal nets £1,000 from solicitors company which pledges further support
- Credit: Archant
A solicitors company has chosen to support a fundraising appeal to provide excellence in care to the elderly by donating £1,000.
The EDP and Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn have teamed up to launch the Excel Appeal, which aims to enable the
hospital to buy specialist dementia software, a falls prevention kit, and adaptable chairs.
King's Lynn firm Kenneth Bush Solicitors has chosen to support the ExCel Appeal and has presented the hospital with a cheque for £1,000.
The company will continue to support the appeal throughout 2016.
Paul Croker, a partner at the company, said: 'We recognise the importance of supporting the hospital in their commitment and
determination to provide an outstanding quality of service for those entering the later years of their lives.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 5 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 6 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 7 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 8 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 9 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 10 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
He said he wanted to thank the staff, clients, and members of the public who had already donated money.
Laurence Morlaàs, fundraising manager at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, said: 'We are excited at the prospect of working with
Kenneth Bush Solicitors on a number of fundraising initiatives.'
Donate by cheque payable to Excel Appeal to Laurence Morlaàs, QEH, Gayton Road, King's Lynn, PE30 4ET or visit www.justgiving.com/qehkl-excelappeal