Evolutionary biologist and television presenter stages dinosaur show in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Youngsters and parents went on a prehistoric adventure as they encountered some of the planet's deadliest dinosaurs.
Ben Garrod, evolutionary biologist and television presenter, has been in Norwich this week to perform his So You Think You Know Dinosaurs?! stage show.
The shows, which took place on Monday, were staged at Norwich Playhouse as part of Norwich Science Festival.
You may also want to watch:
Using film footage from the BBC's Planet Dinosaur, the interactive show pits the knowledge of children against their parents.
Mr Garrod, who was born and raised in Great Yarmouth, has presented television shows including Attenborough and the Giant Dinosaur, with David Attenborough, and Secrets of Bones.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
The science festival, which this year includes more than 125 events, continues until Sunday, October 29.
For more information about the festival and its events, click here.