How to submit your Sports for Schools 2018 entry
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Collected lots of Sports for Schools tokens and wondering what to do next? Here's everything you need to know.
If your school registered for the Sports for Schools promotion, the deadline for submitting your entry is not too far away. This is your chance to win a share of £20,000 worth of sports equipment for your school.
The date for tokens to be returned to schools is Friday, May 18 and the date for submitting your total is Friday, May 25.
To enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your school name in the subject line. Also include the total number of tokens collected and registered number of pupils at your school.
We will then select the top five schools and send judges to clarify your claim - so please hold on to those tokens!
You may also want to watch:
The school with the most tokens to a ratio of pupils will receive the largest proportion of the prize fund.
The winning schools will be notified by telephone once all tokens have been verified.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
Winning schools will also be announced in the paper after which time sports packs will be distributed to all schools that have collected 1,000 tokens or more.