Event to recognise inspiring women across Waveney
- Credit: Archant
Inspirational stories from four women will be shared with guests at a charity dinner.
Now in its fourth year, Women Who Inspire is organised by Cathy Ryan, who is a member of the Rotary Club of Southwold and District, which sponsors the event.
The event coincides with International Women's Day (March 8), which celebrates women's achievements throughout history and across the world.
This year's event will see speakers Angela Gorman, Karen Hester, Jan Etherington and Dr Pam Crispin sharing their stories to make a difference to the plight of women locally, nationally and internationally.
Women Who Inspire will be held at Halesworth Golf Club Restaurant from 6.30pm on March 8.
Tickets cost £45, which includes a two course dinner with wine, with all proceeds being donated to the charities of The Pink Ribbon Foundation and Life for African Mothers.
Last year's event was over subscribed so book early at: www.womenwhoinspire.co.uk
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'