Event to recognise inspiring women across Waveney
- Credit: Archant
Inspirational stories from four women will be shared with guests at a charity dinner.
Now in its fourth year, Women Who Inspire is organised by Cathy Ryan, who is a member of the Rotary Club of Southwold and District, which sponsors the event.
The event coincides with International Women's Day (March 8), which celebrates women's achievements throughout history and across the world.
This year's event will see speakers Angela Gorman, Karen Hester, Jan Etherington and Dr Pam Crispin sharing their stories to make a difference to the plight of women locally, nationally and internationally.
Women Who Inspire will be held at Halesworth Golf Club Restaurant from 6.30pm on March 8.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £45, which includes a two course dinner with wine, with all proceeds being donated to the charities of The Pink Ribbon Foundation and Life for African Mothers.
Last year's event was over subscribed so book early at: www.womenwhoinspire.co.uk
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl