Essex couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning on Wroxham boat
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A couple who were found dead on a boat in Wroxham earlier this month died from carbon monoxide poisoning, an inquest heard.
The bodies of carpenter Alan Frost, 64, and Tina Wilkins, 51, were discovered on a boat moored near Wroxham Island on the River Bure on June 9.
An inquest in Norwich today heard how the couple, from Greenwood House, Argent St, Grays, Essex, were found with their deceased dog.
The medical cause of death was given as carbon monoxide poisoning.
A full inquest is due to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on November 30.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument