Norfolk fish and chip shop to sell battered Creme Eggs this Easter
- Credit: Archant
If you didn't get your fill of battered mince pies at Christmas, fear not - there's a new deep fried food trend to try this Easter.
Eric's Fish and Chips on the A149 coast Road at Drove Orchards, Thornham, will be offering customers battered Cadbury Creme Eggs in their restaurant.
Launching on Thursday, March 1, the quirky treat is priced at £2 (to eat in or take away) and will be available until the end of April or while stock lasts.
A spokesman for Eric's Fish and Chips said: 'Our battered Creme Eggs are back by popular demand! In true Eric's tradition we wanted to give a little Easter twist with these delicious battered eggs.'
The restaurant, a finalist in the national Fish and Chip awards 2018, have also previously sold battered mars bars and battered snickers bars.
You may also want to watch:
• Would you try a battered Creme Egg? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray