Flats evacuated due to gas smell in Norwich
PUBLISHED: 13:08 27 August 2019 | UPDATED: 13:08 27 August 2019
A block of flats have been evacuated in Norwich after a smell of gas was reported.
Norfolk Fire service were contacted at around 10am after a resident smelt gas at Marchaunts Place in All Saints Green.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire fighters have entered the building with breathing apparatus to establish the cause of the gas smell.
Cadent Gas, a gas distribution network, have confirmed that it is not natural gas.
Norfolk Fire service are still investigating.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.