Only the Brave 2019: Entries open for air ambulance muddy obstacle course
- Credit: EAAA
Entries have again opened for an obstacle course challenge in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA).
The popular event at Elveden Estate is set to take place on Sunday, April 7, and provides both a six and 10 mile course, with 20 to 35 obstacles, lots of mud, slides, straw bales and challenging hurdles.
The charity will be offering an early-bird rate until the November 30.
EAAA is a charity providing a life-saving helicopter emergency medical service for the people of East Anglia, and this event is an exhilarating way to get involved with raising funds.
The Only The Brave (OTB) challenge is now in its fourth year, and has grown every year with last year's event hosting 1,650 racers, who all helped raise funds for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
EAAA is asking for each racer to try and raise just £50 each.
This obstacle course is for everyone and hosts competitive runners sprinting for the time, people who want to have a fun team day out with their friends or work colleagues, people who want to set themselves a challenge and run their first race to people who want to just take part in a fun event and raise money for EAAA.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 9 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 10 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
Catrina Miller, events manager for EAAA, said: 'We are so proud that every year Only The Brave continues to grow, and people come back every year and support the event. We take on feedback every year and tried to make the event bigger and better. This time we are running waves an hour apart to keep up with demand for spaces. We are so excited for the 2019 event and can't wait to see lots of new and returning faces.'
The early-bird rate provides several options ranging from £25 upwards. Every entry will receive an OTB official t-shirt, a medal and a goody bag when they finish the course.
To find out more about how you can get involved visit www.eaaa.org.uk/events/onlythebrave or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the charity's dedicated OTB facebook page Only The Brave Races.
For more information on the work of East Anglian Air Ambulance, visit www.eaaa.org.uk or call 03450 669 999.