Enter your pooch into Haddiscoe’s dog show in aid of Sandra Chapman Centre
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A companion dog show is being held in Haddiscoe this weekend to raise money for a hospital centre.
The event will take place on Sunday, April 30, at Haddiscoe Village Hall, and will include pedigree and novelty classes.
Funds raised from the day will be donated to the Sandra Chapman Centre at the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston, which cares and supports patients with malignant and non-malignant conditions, including blood disorders and cancers.
Entries will be taken from 10.30am and the judging will start at 11.30am.
The categories will include child handling, dog in best condition, handsomest dog, rescue, crossbreed and veteran. Rosettes will be handed out to fifth place and classes cost £1.50 each to enter.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft stalls, a tombola and refreshments to keep visitors entertained and free parking.
For more information about the day call Lynn or Sam on 01493 781691.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns