Enjoy the start of spring with nature event at RSPB Lakenheath
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
The RSPB is calling on families and budding explorers to get outside and enjoy nature during the upcoming Easter holiday.
Spring is an exciting time of year, as wildlife that has been asleep during the winter bursts into life, encouraged by the longer days and warmer weather.
This Easter, the RSPB is calling for families across East Anglia to join in the excitement by visiting one of the organisation's nature reserves in the region.
At Lakenheath Fen on Sunday, April 2 the organisation is holding a spring family fun day.
Visitors will have the chance to go on a mini beast safari, investigate what lurks beneath the surface of the fen's wildlife ponds and meet some of the animals that graze in the meadows, plus get a special Easter goody bag.
You may also want to watch:
The free event requires no booking and runs from 10am and 4pm. For more information, visit www.rspb.org.uk/lakenheathfen
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council