Enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 17, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Lound. Walkers should meet at Lound Lakes on the Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, April 18, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, April 19, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Lowestoft.
Walkers should meet at Normanston Park at 2pm for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, April 21, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Dunwich. Meet at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am.
For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
Have you got a Waveney story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.