Enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next month by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 3, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Normanston Park in Lowestoft at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, April 4, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Raveningham. Walkers should meet at Bulls Green Road, Raveningham at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, April 5, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Sparrows Nest car park in Whapload Road at 2pm for this walk.
On Friday, April 7, a 3.75-mile walk is being held in North Cove. Walkers are asked to park at the park area next to the Three Horseshoes pub in North Cove at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award