Enjoy series of walks in Dunwich, Hardley Staithe, Loddon and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, June 26 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich area. Walkers should meet at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, June 27 a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Hardley Staithe. Walkers should meet at Hardley Staithe car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, June 28, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Loddon. Walkers should meet at Loddon church plain car park at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, June 30, a 3.25-mile walk will be held. Walkers should park in the lay-by on the B1062 Beccles/Bungay Road near the church at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today