Enjoy series of walks in Dunwich, Hardley Staithe, Loddon and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, June 26 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich area. Walkers should meet at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, June 27 a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Hardley Staithe. Walkers should meet at Hardley Staithe car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, June 28, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Loddon. Walkers should meet at Loddon church plain car park at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, June 30, a 3.25-mile walk will be held. Walkers should park in the lay-by on the B1062 Beccles/Bungay Road near the church at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze