Enjoy series of walks in Beccles, Kessingland and Geldeston
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 3 a three-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area.
Walkers should meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am ahead of this Beccles Marsh Trail walk.
On Tuesday, July 4 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland beach car park in Church Lane at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, July 5, a 1.8-mile walk will be held. Walkers should meet at 2pm for this new walk, with parking on the old Lowestoft/Norwich Road, entering from the Worlingham roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, July 7, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Geldeston. Walkers should park at Geldeston Church at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?