Enjoy series of walks in Beccles, Kessingland and Geldeston
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 3 a three-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area.
Walkers should meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am ahead of this Beccles Marsh Trail walk.
On Tuesday, July 4 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland beach car park in Church Lane at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, July 5, a 1.8-mile walk will be held. Walkers should meet at 2pm for this new walk, with parking on the old Lowestoft/Norwich Road, entering from the Worlingham roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, July 7, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Geldeston. Walkers should park at Geldeston Church at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working