Enjoy best of Easter weather today - as severe warning for windy weather tomorrow is issued
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
While today will be a sunny start to the Easter weekend, the Met Office has warned windy weather will be on the way tomorrow.
The body has put in place a severe weather warning for the southern half of the country, covering Norfolk and Suffolk, from 6am to 9pm.
They say a 'swathe of strong winds, accompanied by heavy rain at times, will move east across the country on Saturday'.
Gusts are expected to be about 45 to 55mph, and could reach up to 60mph later in the day.
Coastal areas are expected to see more frequent guests of 55 to 65mph.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge