English farmer died in Italy after tractor rolled on to him, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An English man was killed when a tractor rolled on to him at his property in Italy, an inquest has heard.
Richard Von Roretz, 67, died of multiple injuries after the incident in Localita Lo Spicchio, Celle Di Puccini, on July 6.
In an inquest hearing at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich, Norfolk's senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said: 'Mr Von Roretz was at his property tending to some overgrowth when the tractor he was driving overturned.
'Emergency services were called and Mr Von Roretz was pronounced dead at the scene.'
The preliminary medical cause of death was given as 'poly trauma due to tractor rollover'.
You may also want to watch:
The hearing was adjourned for a full inquest at the same venue on August 24.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each