English Banana Trust launches fundraising programme with Norwich concert for summer school in Holt
A Holt-based charity has launched a fundraising programme to put on a week-long summer school for people teaching English over the world.
English Banana Trust, which distributes free teaching materials online, aims to bring world-wide users of it together at Gresham's School in August.
It is to help support teachers from around the world and improve their skills.
The next fundraising event is a concert entitled Songs and Stories of the Air and will feature Big Sky Choir, storyteller Hugh Lupton and wildlife photographer David Tipling.
It will take place at Norwich Cathedral in the Hostry, Weston Room, on March 31 at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �12.50 and can be obtained by post from Hayes and Storr in Fakenham or by calling 01328 863231. Or they can be collected in person from the Hayes and Storr office in Bull Street, Holt.
? For more information please email chairman Glyn Purland at email@example.com, call 01263 715842 or visit www.englishbanana.com.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK