English Banana Trust launches fundraising programme with Norwich concert for summer school in Holt
A Holt-based charity has launched a fundraising programme to put on a week-long summer school for people teaching English over the world.
English Banana Trust, which distributes free teaching materials online, aims to bring world-wide users of it together at Gresham's School in August.
It is to help support teachers from around the world and improve their skills.
The next fundraising event is a concert entitled Songs and Stories of the Air and will feature Big Sky Choir, storyteller Hugh Lupton and wildlife photographer David Tipling.
It will take place at Norwich Cathedral in the Hostry, Weston Room, on March 31 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �12.50 and can be obtained by post from Hayes and Storr in Fakenham or by calling 01328 863231. Or they can be collected in person from the Hayes and Storr office in Bull Street, Holt.
? For more information please email chairman Glyn Purland at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01263 715842 or visit www.englishbanana.com.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns