Engineering personnel firm Techplus moves into OrbisEnergy in Lowestoft
- Credit: TMS Media
An engineering personnel company has moved into new premises after expanding its workload and services.
Techplus has expanded its team since launching in March and has now moved into OrbisEnergy at Lowestoft as it eyes further growth.
Commercial director Ian Dawson said: 'The need for new premises became clear and OrbisEnergy is ideal – because we share the building with a mix of related energy and offshore engineering companies.
'With access to business support and networking, and scope to expand in the future, it is a great place for start-ups and SMEs to be.'
Techplus's other directors Jon Reynolds and Les Dawson both have years of experience in the oil, gas and utility sectors.
You may also want to watch:
The firm's growth is being helped by a grant from the SCORE team, which encourages innovation and enterprise in the offshore renewables sector.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash