Engineering consultancy BHA Consulting changes name after management buyout
- Credit: Ashtons Legal
A civil and environmental engineering consultancy has reverted to its original trading name after a management buyout.
Directors Kay Elvy and Andy Westby have taken over the reins at Attleborough-based BHA Consulting, previously known as Bingham Hall Associates.
The pair have been with the business for some time and have acquired it from founder Andrew Bingham.
The firm provides services to landowners, developers, local authorities, government agencies and housebuilders.
Ms Elvy and Mr Westby said they were keen to continue the company's expansion and development with the rebrand to BHA a part of its new image.
You may also want to watch:
The directors were supported in the buyout by law firm Ashtons Legal's corporate team, made up of Mark Watson and James Tarling – assisted by employment solicitor Jessica Piper – and Ian Nelson and James Lay of accountancy firm Larking Gowen.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success