Engagement ring and two wedding rings among items of jewellery stolen in Corton burglary
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are seeking witnesses after a large amount of jewellery was stolen as a house in Corton was burgled.
A house on The Street, in Corton, was broken into between 4pm and 8.10pm on Friday (Boxing Day, December 26).
A police spokesman said: 'The intruder or intruders forced access through a window and stole a large quantity of jewellery including an engagement ring with several diamonds, two wedding rings and antique jewellery. A selection of earrings, bracelets, and gold chains were also stolen.'
It's believed that the burglars were then disturbed and they left the scene through a back door at the home.
? If you witnessed the incident or have any information, please contact Det Con Paul Quantrill on 101. You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'