Did you get engaged at a Wetherspoon’s in Norwich on Thursday night?
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
A mystery couple got engaged at a Wetherspoon's in Norwich on Thursday night...was it you?
Dan Greengrass Tweeted at around 8:30pm Thursday evening that a couple had just got engaged at The Bell Hotel in Norwich - on curry night, no less.
However, speaking to this paper, he said that sadly he did not know who the couple were.
'I was eating my dinner and the guy proposed...the place started cheering but I have no idea who the couple are,' he said.
Unfortunately, the manager of the establishment was not even aware that someone got engaged, saying that it is a busy pub and he did not hear or see anything.
And so our hunt continues...
Do you know who got engaged in The Bell Hotel on Thursday night? Was it YOU? Get in touch via our Facebook/Twitter pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite