Did you get engaged at a Wetherspoon’s in Norwich on Thursday night?
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
A mystery couple got engaged at a Wetherspoon's in Norwich on Thursday night...was it you?
Dan Greengrass Tweeted at around 8:30pm Thursday evening that a couple had just got engaged at The Bell Hotel in Norwich - on curry night, no less.
However, speaking to this paper, he said that sadly he did not know who the couple were.
'I was eating my dinner and the guy proposed...the place started cheering but I have no idea who the couple are,' he said.
Unfortunately, the manager of the establishment was not even aware that someone got engaged, saying that it is a busy pub and he did not hear or see anything.
You may also want to watch:
And so our hunt continues...
Do you know who got engaged in The Bell Hotel on Thursday night? Was it YOU? Get in touch via our Facebook/Twitter pages or email email@example.com
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed