Which soap star stopped off at a Norfolk diner?
- Credit: Keith Whitmore
Diners did a double take when a dead ringer for a soap actor turned out to be him.
When customers at Zak's diner in Thetford remarked a fellow guest looked just like Emmerdale farm character Andy Sugden, they were right.
Mr Sugden - aka actor Kelvin Fletcher - is believed to have stopped off for a bite last night whilst on his way to take part in a touring car race meeting at nearby Snetterton.
Zee Thompson, 19, supervisor at the restaurant, said the 37-year-old star chose a £10.95 chilli burger from the Castle Street diner's menu.
"He was with a big party," she said. "Some customers recognised him first then some of our older staff members did.
You may also want to watch:
"He said he enjoyed the food and was thankful for the good service."
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre