Two vehicle collision blocks entrance to McDonalds and supermarket
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Dereham McDonald's following a collision involving two vehicles.
Police were called at 12.45pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a Mercedes van and a Citroen car on Napier Way at the McDonald's junction.
The fire and ambulance service were also on the scene and the entrance to McDonald's and Aldi was blocked for a short while by emergency services.
Police said both drivers had reported 'slight injuries' and that the closure of the entrance was able to be lifted at 1:45pm.
Fire crews from Dereham and Watton manually assisted two casualties and made the vehicle and surrounding area safe.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services are no longer on the scene.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 8 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital