Two vehicle collision blocks entrance to McDonalds and supermarket
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Dereham McDonald's following a collision involving two vehicles.
Police were called at 12.45pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a Mercedes van and a Citroen car on Napier Way at the McDonald's junction.
The fire and ambulance service were also on the scene and the entrance to McDonald's and Aldi was blocked for a short while by emergency services.
Police said both drivers had reported 'slight injuries' and that the closure of the entrance was able to be lifted at 1:45pm.
Fire crews from Dereham and Watton manually assisted two casualties and made the vehicle and surrounding area safe.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services are no longer on the scene.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?