Emergency services respond to fire in Cromer

Crews from Cromer and Sheringham were called out to a microwave on fire at a house in Overstrand Road, Cromer, today.

The blaze had already been put out when firefighters arrived at the incident shortly before noon. No one was injured but the building was filled with smoke.

Firefighters removed the microwave and cleared the smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus