Emergency services free person from two-vehicle crash on A47 at Middleton
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have rescued people from their vehicles after a crash on the A47 at Middleton.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and King's Lynn South were called to the crash, between Middleton and East Winch, at just after 4.05pm.
Two vehicles - a 4X4 and a people carrier - were involved in the crash. Fire crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to free one person from a vehicle.
Police said their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
Firefighters made the vehicles and the surrounding area safe.
You may also want to watch:
The A47 was closed in both directions between the Hardwick Roundabout and the B1153 junction in Pentney, with police advising drivers to avoid the area.
The road had reopened by 7pm.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs