Emergency services called to crash at Morton on the Hill
- Credit: James Bass
Emergency services have been called to a crash at Morton on the Hill.
Two fire crews were called to the crash on Fakenham Road at 4.45pm on Saturday afternoon.
They provided casualty care, and assisted police and ambulance crews.
The road is partially blocked and there is heavy traffic on the road, close to Morton Cottage Cattery.
Norfolk police tweeted: Officers from @NSRoadsPolicing and @BroadlandPolice dealing with an RTC on the A1067 #Fakenham Rd at Morton on the Hill. Traffic is passing with care.'
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Bus Updates tweeted to warn passengers that the Stagecoach X29 service would likely be delayed.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase