Emergency services called of two vehicle crash near Thetford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press ©2004
Emergency services were called to a crash in the Breckland area.
The two vehicle crash happened just after 8pm on Tuesday at Shadwell, near Thetford.
Firefighters from Watton and Diss were called to the incident and helped the ambulance service.
The road was closed while the emergency services dealt with the crash.
Norfolk Police tweeted: 'Officers from @NSRAPT and @BrecklandPolice are on scene at an RTC on the A1066 at #Shadwell, alongside @EastEnglandAmb and @Norfolkfire. The road is fully closed whilst the scene is worked on. Please avoid the area. #NorfolkRoads'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer