Emergency services called to two vehicle crash in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Emergency services attended the scene of a crash in Great Yarmouth this afternoon.
Police were called to North Drive at 2.45pm following reports of a two vehicle collision.
One motorist had to be extricated from their car.
Two fire crews, a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer and ambulance crew attended.
They treated a man who had neck and back pain who was taken to James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are described as minor.
Beaconsfield Road was partially blocked off as a result of the crash.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son