Road reopens following three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has reopened following a three vehicle crash near Dereham.
Emergency services were called following a crash involving three vehicles at Whinburgh this morning (Wednesday, September 25).
It is believed one of the cars involved overturned near to the Mustard Pot restaurant on Dereham Road.
Emergency services were called following the crash which happened just after 5.50am.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said they were called to the crash along with ambulance and fire crews.
You may also want to watch:
They said there were injuries as a result of the crash.
The road was closed following the crash so the vehicles could be recovered.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
But it reopened shortly before 9am.
As well as ambulance crews and police, two fire crews from Dereham attended the crash and made the vehicles and surrounding area safe.
-Check our live traffic map before you travel