Emergency services called to road accident on Victoria Road in Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police, fire and ambulance services were called to an accident on a major road in Diss.
The two-vehicle crash happened in the A1066/Victoria Road between just before midday today (Sunday, February 12).
Inspector Jason Selvarajah from South Norfolk Police said minor injuries were suffered in the collision.
Insp Selvarajah said on Twitter just after 1pm: '@SouthNorfPolice officers from Diss in attendance at a collision on A1066 #Diss. Road is blocked whilst we await recovery'.
Two fire crews from Diss Fire Station were also on the scene. They made the vehicle involved safe and assisted the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
Update: The road has since been reopened.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 9 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home