Emergency services called to road accident on Victoria Road in Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police, fire and ambulance services were called to an accident on a major road in Diss.
The two-vehicle crash happened in the A1066/Victoria Road between just before midday today (Sunday, February 12).
Inspector Jason Selvarajah from South Norfolk Police said minor injuries were suffered in the collision.
Insp Selvarajah said on Twitter just after 1pm: '@SouthNorfPolice officers from Diss in attendance at a collision on A1066 #Diss. Road is blocked whilst we await recovery'.
Two fire crews from Diss Fire Station were also on the scene. They made the vehicle involved safe and assisted the ambulance service.
Update: The road has since been reopened.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack