Teenage girl taken to hospital after single-car crash at Ashmanhaugh
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A teenage girl was taken to hospital after a single-vehicle crash in Ashmanhaugh on Monday morning.
Police, fire and ambulance were called to the crash on Norwich Road just after midnight, to reports that a car had rolled and a person was trapped inside the vehicle.
The driver, a teenage girl, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, including head pain, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
The road was blocked while emergency services - including two fire crews from Wroxham and Sprowston - recovered the vehicle, and was reopened at about 1.40am.
The ambulance service sent a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree