Teenage girl taken to hospital after single-car crash at Ashmanhaugh
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A teenage girl was taken to hospital after a single-vehicle crash in Ashmanhaugh on Monday morning.
Police, fire and ambulance were called to the crash on Norwich Road just after midnight, to reports that a car had rolled and a person was trapped inside the vehicle.
The driver, a teenage girl, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, including head pain, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
The road was blocked while emergency services - including two fire crews from Wroxham and Sprowston - recovered the vehicle, and was reopened at about 1.40am.
The ambulance service sent a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143