Emergency services called to crash on the A11 at Attleborough
- Credit: Colin Finch
Emergency services were called to a crash on the A11 at Attleborough this morning.
Two fire crews, one each from Attleborough and Wymondham, were called to the incident just after 11.15am.
The crews made the scene safety and helped the police.
The road is not blocked and no-one is thought to have been injured seriously.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families