Lane closed on A11 following two vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are currently at the scene of a two car crash on the A11 in Norfolk.
Norfolk Police have warned motorists to avoid the area following the crash between a Vauxhall Astra and a Vauxhall Vivaro van which happened on the A11 at Spooner Row, near Wymondham this morning (Tuesday, February 25).
Police have said one lane is closed Norwich bound and emergency services are on scene.
It is thought the incident is adding at least 15 minutes to journey times.
Norfolk Police tweeted: "We're currently at the scene of a two car collision on the A11 at Spooner Row - one lane closed #Norwich bound & emergency services on scene. Please avoid the area if you can #NorfolkRoads".
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said officers were called at 7.41am following the crash.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Emergency services remain on scene and one lane of the Norwich bound carriegeway has been closed.
Ambulance have also been called.