Emergency services called to crash near Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A road has been closed following a crash near Thetford.
Emergency services, including police, were called to the crash on the A1066 at Shadwell shortly after 9pm.
The road is currently closed in both directions.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service are also in attendance.
Appliances from Thetford and East Harling were called to the crash.
Crews used hydraulic rescue equipment and provided vehicle and scene safety.
Norfolk Police tweeted: "Police are on scene at an RTC on A1066 at Shadwell. The road is currently closed in both directions, please avoid the area. #CCR #NorfolkRoads."
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm