Emergency services called to crash near Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A road has been closed following a crash near Thetford.
Emergency services, including police, were called to the crash on the A1066 at Shadwell shortly after 9pm.
The road is currently closed in both directions.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service are also in attendance.
Appliances from Thetford and East Harling were called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Crews used hydraulic rescue equipment and provided vehicle and scene safety.
Norfolk Police tweeted: "Police are on scene at an RTC on A1066 at Shadwell. The road is currently closed in both directions, please avoid the area. #CCR #NorfolkRoads."
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy