Emergency services called to crash in village south of Norwich
- Credit: Ian Burt
Emergency services were called to deal with a crash in Bramerton.
Firefighters from Carrow, Earlham and Sprowston were called to the crash on Surlingham Road just before 9.25am on Sunday morning.
The crews made the vehicles involved safe, provided scene safety and offered casualty care.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road