Emergency services called to crash in village south of Norwich
- Credit: Ian Burt
Emergency services were called to deal with a crash in Bramerton.
Firefighters from Carrow, Earlham and Sprowston were called to the crash on Surlingham Road just before 9.25am on Sunday morning.
The crews made the vehicles involved safe, provided scene safety and offered casualty care.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze