Two people suffer minor injuries after crash on A10 in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two people received minor injuries following a crash in west Norfolk.
Emergency services, including police, fire and ambulance, were called following a collision on the A10 at West Winch, near King’s Lynn which happened earlier this morning (Sunday, March 24).
The road was closed in both directions due to the crash and motorists have been urged to avoid the area with the police issuing warnings on social media.
A spokesman in the Norfolk Police control room said two people suffered “minor injuries” in the crash which involved two vehicles.
The road reopend at 9.15am.
You may also want to watch:
Kings Lynn Police had tweeted: “The A10 at West Winch is currently closed in both directions due to a road traffic collision. Emergency Services are on scene dealing. Please avoid the area for the time being and we will open the road as soon as we can. #1070”.
Meanwhile, Norfolk Police also tweeted about the incident.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears