Emergency services called to collision in Wangford
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The A12 was blocked this afternoon after two cars collided at Wangford.
Police and firefighters were called to a collision between a Peugeot and a Ford Fiesta shortly after 12.30pm.
Fire crews from Wrentham, Halesworth and Lowestoft South stations attended the incident.
One person had to be cut free from a vehicle and a further two people were given fist aid at the roadside.
A fire service spokesman said: 'There was a collision between two vehicles. There was one person trapped in a vehicle and first aid was administered to two other casualties.
'Fire crews attended and extracted the victim from the vehicle. All three were left in the care of the ambulance service.'
The incident was under control by 1.30pm.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75