Emergency services called to bungalow fire in Lyng
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a fire at a bungalow in Lyng on Monday night.
Crews from Dereham, Earlham and Reepham were called to Pightle Road shortly before 6.50pm.
It is believed the fire started in an oil tank before spreading to a nearby home.
The 79-year-old owner made it out of the bungalow uninjured.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets and ladders to extinguish the flames.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled