Emergency services called to a number of crashes in Norwich
- Credit: Colin Finch
Emergency services were called to three separate crashes in the Norwich area this afternoon.
Police were called to Sprowston Road at 2.20pm after a crash between a car and a bus at The Brickmakers roundabout. Fire crews from Earlham, Sprowston and Carrow were called to the scene to assist the East of England Ambulance Service with casualty care and a man in his 60s has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. His injuries are not believed to be serious.
Taverham Road in Drayton was partially blocked for an hour after a crash involving two vehicles. Police were called to the scene at 2.10pm and they confirmed that there were no injuries to anyone involved.
There were also delays on Barn Road in Norwich after a crash involving two vans. No-one was injured and both vans are now off the road.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm