Thetford road reopens after crash
- Credit: Ian Burt
A Thetford road has reopened near the A11 after a crash.
Norfolk police tweeted to say the B1107 Brandon Road was closed between the A11 and Santon Downham after the crash, which happened at about 1.20pm on Saturday afternoon.
It is understood to have involved a motorcyclist and took place near Thetford Golf Club.
The force later tweeted that the B1107 had reopened in both directions just after 7pm.
Norfolk police said all emergency services had been on scene, as well as police units from both Breckland police and the Norfolk and Suffolk roads policing team.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab