Man injured after being hit by car in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
A man has been injured after being hit by a car in Attleborough.
The incident happened at about 5.30pm on Saturday evening outside The Griffin pub on Church Street.
A witness, who wished to remain anonymous, said the man slipped down a kerb and was hit by the car.
She said: 'There was nothing the driver could do, it all happened so quickly.'
Police and ambulance were called and the man was conscious and breathing.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not believed to have been serious.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 9 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK