Emergency services called after crash on Norwich’s Dereham Road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Emergency services have been called to a crash involving four cars on Dereham Road in Norwich.
Norfolk police confirmed they had been called to the road, near the Cherry Tree pub, at just after 1.20pm today (Thursday).
Four vehicles were involved in the crash - a Peugeot 207, a Ford Fiesta, a Kia Picante and a Hyundai Tucson.
The road is not blocked, but the crash is causing disruption.
First buses tweeted that services 23A, 23, 24A and 24 were all subject to 'heavy delays'.
You may also want to watch:
They said that outbound services are being diverted Larkman Lane, Earlham Green Lane, Bowthorpe and Wendene.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich