Emergency services attend Norfolk house fire
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended to a house fire in Sea Palling in the early hours of this morning.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said appliances from Stalham, Martham, Wroxham along with the Aerial Ladder Platform from Great Yarmouth had attended the 'building fire' on St Margarets Place after receiving a call shortly before 2am.
Crews used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
A spokesman said: 'We're not sure what started the fire at this stage but personnel are still on the scene.'
He said it was 'a fairly significant fire' in an occupied house.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said he could not comment at this stage on whether anyone was injured during the fire.
This story will be updated as more details emerge,
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones