Emergency services called to serious crash on A140
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Emergency services were called to a two-car crash on the A140 which caused long delays.
Two vehicles - a Mercedes and a Landrover Freelander - collided around 3pm on Sunday on the Norwich side of Long Stratton.
People are believed to be injured, but no details of casualties are yet available.
Fire crews attended the scene after concerns were raised over a fuel spill caused by the crash.
Officers also gave roadside 'casualty care'.
You may also want to watch:
The crash comes days after Shannon Ann Gittings, 17, was killed on the A140 after her vehicle collided with a tree.
The stretch of road between Long Stratton and Norwich is notorious for accidents.
View up to date traffic news on our live traffic map
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales