Emergency services attend head-on collision on A140
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Emergency services were called out to the scene of a crash on the A140 this morning.
Police, fire and ambulance services received reports of a head on collision between a van and car just before 10am this morning at Braisworth, near Eye.
The A140 road has been closed in both directions between Stoke Road and the B1117 junction at Thornham Parva, traffic is building up.
An ambulance crew, rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer are in attendance at scene to treat one patient.
The extent of their injuries is not yet known.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Stradbroke, Eye, Diss and Debenham were called to the scene to help free a casualty trapped in a vehicle.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47