Emergency services attend crash on the Attleborough bypass
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man was taken to hospital after his car turned upside down on the Attleborough bypass this morning.
Fire crews from Attleborough, Wymondham and East Harling joined police and ambulance on scene at the incident at around 1am this morning, where they released the man.
He was taken to hospital with suspected spinal injuries, which are not thought to be life-threatening.
The incident closed the A11 in both directions between the Thickthorn Roundabout in Cringleford and the B1077 Ellingham. It has now been re-opened.
The crews also provided casualty care, vehicle stability and scene safety.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m